Minnesota Furnace Buying and Maintenance Guide
In case you weren't aware, here at Stay Comfy, Minnesota, we know a thing or two about how to keep your home warm and cozy, especially during the cold Minnesota winters. We've discussed how to select a furnace, what could be wrong with your furnace, how to take care of your furnace – basically everything there is to know about maintaining that big metal thing in your basement.
Instead of searching through our wide-array of (extremely informative) furnace and home heating blogs, we've made answering your questions even easier. From choosing the right furnace, to getting rid of an old furnace – plus everything in-between, here are our top 10 blogs for all you need to know about your home furnace and furnace maintenance.
- Benefits of a Furnace Check-Up - No matter how much furnace information you read up on, the experts still know best.
- How to Know When to Replace Your Furnace - For those who are questioning if your home will ever be warm again.
- Possible Reasons Your Furnace is Not Working - It could be a temporary problem, or it could be something major. If your furnace isn't working properly, consult this blog to help troubleshoot the issue.
- Why Do Furnaces Fail? - Knowing what causes furnace failure will help prevent future furnace complications.
- The Importance of Changing your Furnace Filter - The why-to, and how-to guide for changing your furnace filter.
- How to Prepare Your Home and Furnace for Fall - Prepping your furnace at the end of summer will help the system gradually and efficiently warm up.
- Keep Your Furnace Working All Winter - To save you from the negative 20 degree weather... inside your home.
- Steps to Take When Shutting Down Your Furnace - Preparing your furnace for its much needed four month vacation.
- Good, Better and Best Options When Buying a Furnace - Help for deciding what type of furnace would best suit your home.
- Gas Furnace Versus Oil Furnace – Which is Better for Your Home - Which furnace type is better for your home, environment and wallet.
When it comes to your home comfort, we're here to help. For all HVAC repairs, consults, questions and advice, find your local experts at Stay Comfy, Minnesota.
For more energy saving and home comfort tips, visit StayComfyMinnesota.com! Stay Comfy, Minnesota is your Minnesota resource for air conditioning repair, furnace repair and HVAC tips and advice.